1) What is E-currency?
E-currency is an account-based payment system where you can store value in different currencies and transfer funds, receive and as well pay on your merchant website. It is safe, reliable and confidential. Payments are irrevocable (meaning they cannot be reversed). E-currency is an instant real-time currency for international commerce. In minutes you can send and receive payments from anyone anywhere in the world.
2) I don’t have an E-currency account. How can I get one?
It is FREE to open an E-currency Account. Once you are on their official website just click on Create Account or sign up and get your account.To do that you can choose from the E-currency websites listed below.
For Perfect money click here
For Webmoney click here
For Bitcoin click here
For Ethereum click here
For Binary click here
3) Why do I need an E-currency account?
With an E-currency account you can send and receive payments online, pay for products and services without having to expose your bank credit card information to third parties. It is fast and simple to use.
4) How can I fund my E-currency account?
Just register and click on buy on our website, you will be directed on how to pay after which your account will be credited with the exact amount of e-currency you ordered for.
5) How can I deposit into my Binary.com account?
Register with us and login to your account, after that all you need to do is click on buy and fill the short form. Remember your binary account number is the one that starts with CR....
6) Can I pay cash at your office?
YES. you can pay cash at our office but it is advisable you activate an internet banking with your bank for fast and easy transactions.
7) How long does it take for you to fund my E-currency account?
We fund all accounts within 5 minutes to 1 hour maximum. If for any reason there is a long time delay due to unavailability, we will issue a refund back to your account.
8) Why is my account not credited and no refund?
Reasons why your E-currency account may not be funded includes the following:
- Due to your inability to give a
correct E-currency account number or name.
- Due to bad network with banks that doesn't allow your money to go through, meanwhile we can't see the payment on time.
- Due to temporary network breakdown/maintenance of the E-currency website server.
- Due to your inability to fill in properly your bank teller before making payment to our account.
- If money is sent from someone's account on your behalf or from a different name from yours (payment name does not match the registered user’s name)
- There is a reasonable suspicion that the money we received is fraudulent.
9) What are your rates for selling and buying E-currency account?
Our rates vary with the prevailing market prices and the forces of demand and supply but we can assure you that we have the best rates around and smaller units purchase opportunity.
10) Can i come and visit your office?
Of course, yes but you must first call our line or send us an email to book an appointment, we require that to serve you better.
11) I noticed an error in the amount credited to my account compare to the amount i paid for. What should I do?
Just call our customer support line or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
12) My question is not answered here. What should i do?Call 08065079179 or send your question to our Contact us page.